The Minister of Economy and Trade and the Minister of Housing and Construction of the Government of National Unity opened the 3rd International Exhibition for Architecture and Real Estate Investment (SKYLINE 2021) yesterday, Sunday, 06/06/2021. The exhibition is organized by ATEX Exhibitions Organization in association with the Libyan-Tunisian Economic Cooperation Council (LTECC) and takes place in Tripoli Sports-town in the period from 6-9 June 2021. Numerous companies and institutions from the public and private sectors are participating in the exhibition, including:
- Misurata Free Zone (MFZ)
- The National Oil Corporation
- The Project 2780-Housing-Unit of the Housing and Utilities Implementation Device
- Al-Watan Investment and Urban Development
- The Libyan Tunisian Economic Cooperation Council (LTECC)
- The Libyan Architecture Authority
- Real Estate Development and Investment Authority
- HT Group for Development and Investment
- Ideal Engineering Consulting Group.
In the opening tour of the exhibition, the Minister of Economy and Trade and the Minister of Housing and Construction made a visit to the Misurata Free Zone booth. They were welcomed by the General Director, Mr. Ayman Al-Darwish, and the team participating in this exhibition. The two ministers listened to descriptions of the work progress in Misurata Free Zone and future projects. The booth also welcomed many other interested visitors from public and private entities.